Imagens do PCTC (Pure Car and Truck Carrier) inglês "Toreador" (IMO 9375288), em operação de embarque no TEV, na tarde do dia 18/07/2016, em sua primeira escala em Santos.
A embarcação de 61.328 grt, 199,99 m de comprimento, 32,60 m de boca, 36,02 m de pontal, 11,00 m de calado máximo carregado e , capacitado para transportar 6.556 veiculos (autos).
Pertence ao armador Wilhelmsen Lines Car Carrier Ltd., Southampton, Inglaterra (Wilh Wilhelmsen ASA (WILSHIP), Lysaker, Noruega), atracou no final da manhã do mesmo dia, procedente de Paranaguá/PR, e inciou suas operações de embarque.
The PCTC (Pure Car and Truck Carrier) “TOREADOR” is the 8th vessel in a series of ten from MHI, Nagasaki.
These vessels are approximately 10% more fuel efficient compared to similar designs. MHI patented stator fins and efficient hull forms, as well as main engine design give the reduced fuel consumption.
Less fuel consumption and use of tin free antifouling makes the vessels more environmental friendly.
The cargo area is arranged with single pillar rows and lift able ramps which make cargo operation and stowage very efficient.
The vessels are arranged with two watertight decks to improve damage stability beyond Rules and Regulations.
The bridge is enclosed in order to give the equipment good protection and the Officers the best environment for safe navigation.
The vessel is equipped with four huge solar panels on the top deck giving maximum 10kw output under ideal condition. The power will be used for lighting of the accommodation.
The equipment is installed by MHI for a testing period and will be maintained by the crew.
Características de Registro:
- Nome: Toreador
- IMO: 9375288
- Bandeira: Inglaterra
- Indicativo de Chamada: 2BSG3
- Porto de Registro: Southampton
- Capacity deck area: 54,299
- Car capaciti (autos): 6.556 vehicles
- Basic complement: 27
- Built: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan
- Build year: 2008
- Owner: Wilhelmsen Lines Car Carriers
- Flag: England
- Length over all: 199.99 m
- Beam: 32.26 m
- Air Draft:
- Depth to Upperdeck: 36,02 m
- Draft, design/max: 11, oo m
- Deadweight at maximum draft: 22.144 tons
- Gross tonnage: 61.328 tons
- Net tonnage: 23.559 tons
- Ramps: 1 STARBOARD 25.00 m x 6.50 m x 35 tons(LxWxSWL), 1 STARBOARD AFT 38.00 m x 7.00 m x 303 tons(LxWxSWL)
- Number of decks: 12 (of which 4 are hoistable)
- Ownership %: 100%
- Operator: WWL